POSITION TYPE: Full-time
EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK: Monday – Friday/8:00 am to 5:00 pm
SUMMARY/OBJECTIVE: Assist the Senior Project Manager in performing selected tasks to facilitate and manage single- and multi-family projects. Duties revolve around aspects of planning, development and implementation of residential projects through several stages of acquisition, construction and sales.
• Assist in all governmental and agency processing required for initiation of offsite and onsite improvements, tentative and final maps, variances, model complex, sales program (DRE/VA) and utilities. Such assistance requires intricate and detailed knowledge of the subdivision map act, as well as, specific procedures followed by applicable governmental agencies and departments.
• Assist as needed in implementation of onsite and offsite plan revisions involving coordination with the project architect, engineers of record, landscape architect, etc.
• Monitor and anticipate Government Fee Increases, Growth Issues, Legal Issues and Safety Issues
• Coordinate all offsite and onsite permits including those required for models, trailers, utilities, encroachments, offsite building improvements and certificates of occupancy. Such coordination should include a familiarity with any and all prerequisites to pulling such permits and when such permits are required. Monitor expiration dates of approved plans and issued permits.
• Assist in coordination of dry utility work orders
• Assist in coordination of Sales Information Package and other support documents
• Primary responsibility for administrative support of Project Management Team
• Maintain filing system in a complete and organized manner
• Assist with CFD issue documentation
• Maintain plan check status/expiration schedule for each tract
• Assist with bond exoneration and refundable collection
• Create and manage sequence sheets
• Perform other duties as assigned
• 2 – 5 years of experience in project management required.
• Knowledge of reading and understanding construction documents, required.
• Home building experience, required.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business or planning preferred.
• Experience with Bluebeam software is a plus.
• Knowledge of BRE processing preferred.
• Valid Class C Driver’s License and a Clean DMV Record, required.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, required.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is routinely required to: sit, walk, talk, hear, stoop, kneel, crouch, twist, reach, stretch and use hands to; finger, handle, and feel. Employee must be able to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. The vision requirements include: close visions, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. This position also requires the ability to work under deadlines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to typical office conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Local travel to jobsites and government agencies – 40%
TIME AND ATTENDANCE:
This position requires punctuality and consistent attendance.
The above job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as assigned by their supervisor. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign and reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.SUBMIT YOUR RESUME TO APPLY NOW!