POSITION TYPE: Full-time
REPORTS TO: VP of Purchasing
EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK: Monday – Friday/8:00 am to 5:00 pm
To coordinate available options between design centers, homebuyers and purchasing department and to provide support the purchasing department as needed.
• Create and maintain option lists/catalogs that include model numbers, specifications, pictures, and any other information deemed necessary
• Maintain and provide samples of standards and available options including but not limited to cabinets, cabinet hardware, glass, tile, countertops, etc.
• Track option bids and estimates from each subcontractor and maintain builder costs and buyer prices
• Process option orders and special requests in a timely manner adhering to cut-off dates
• Work with design center and sales offices to provide all necessary option information
• Generate options purchase orders and process in a timely manner adhering to construction phases
• Lead/host option review meetings and model walks with design center and sales teams prior to grand opening of new projects
• Coordinate appliance orders and installation of selected options with construction teams and subcontractors
• Data entry and other administrative functions that include answering phones, making copies, scanning documents, filing, faxing, etc.
• Perform other duties as assigned
• High School Diploma, required
• Strong computer skills, required
• Experience in new home construction industry, preferred
• Valid Class C Driver’s License and a Clean DMV Record, required
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, required
• Must have strong organization skills and the ability to multi-task
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is routinely required to: sit, walk, talk, hear, stoop, kneel, crouch, twist, reach, stretch and use hands to; finger, handle, and feel. Employee must be able to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. The vision requirements include close visions, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. This position also requires the ability to work under deadlines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to typical office conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position requires occasional travel.
TIME AND ATTENDANCE:
This position requires punctuality and consistent attendance.
The above job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as assigned by their supervisor. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign and reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.SUBMIT YOUR RESUME TO APPLY NOW!