CONTRACTS MANAGER – Land Acquisition
POSITION TYPE: Full-time
REPORTS TO: CEO
EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK: Generally, Monday – Friday/8:00 am to 5:00 pm
SUMMARY/OBJECTIVE: Assist the CEO with the process of land and/or real estate acquisitions.
• Prepare letters of intent for prospective land purchases.
• Track critical dates for the process of acquisitions through close of escrow.
• Prepare Purchase/Sale Agreements and subsequent amendments thereon.
• Review PSAs prepared by outside attorneys and prepare redlines with our comments.
• Research structure of previous PSAs to aid in current agreement structure (on a case-by-case basis).
• Real-estate-related financial, market and demographic analyses for prospective land acquisition.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration with a real-estate, finance, or economics concentration preferred, or similar field, required
• Must have accomplished skills in business writing
• Minimum of 2 years of experience working with real estate/acquisition contracts
• Experience working as a Paralegal, Escrow Officer, or similar, preferred
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
• Valid Class C Driver’s License and a Clean DMV Record, required
A complete job description is available upon request.SUBMIT YOUR RESUME TO APPLY NOW!