ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT – Projects Department
POSITION TYPE: Full-time
EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK: Monday – Friday/8:00 am to 5:00 pm
REPORTS TO: VP of Operations
This organized and proactive administrative assistant will work with the VP of Operations, our Project Management Team and with the Executive Assistant to the CEO to ensure all administrative and clerical tasks are efficiently and effectively implemented.
GENERAL ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
• Provide administrative support for the Project Management Department and the Executive Assistant to the CEO
• Data entry, file scanning and file maintenance.
• Generate, maintain, manage and distribute reports designed to provide analytical support.
• Reviewing/answering emails.
• Performs general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mail distribution and filing.
• Serve as back-up coverage for the front desk
• Maintain the storage and organization of files
• Arrange travel and manage calendar of the VP of Operations
• Special Projects as assigned
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Maintain change order logs for all apartment projects.
• Compile and maintain Law Books for all apartment projects.
• Upload Lessons Learned, as needed.
• Obtain insurance from new consultants and for project-specific for existing consultants.
• Upload project drone footage to Van Daele Homes YouTube channel, as needed.
• Edit consultant contracts, prepare billing forms and track receipt of fully executed contracts
• Track change orders and payments.
• Develop and maintain market charts and product books
• Contract AIA documents.
• Assist in overseeing property tax payments through the review of estimated settlement statements, tracking all project lots for prorations, releasing tax impound funds, and paying tax bills.
• Assist with company event planning as needed.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, MS Teams and Outlook, required
• At least two years of experience working in an office setting, required
• Requires strong communication skills, both verbal and written, organizational skills, both analytical and problem solving, and the ability to work with confidential documents.
• Valid Class C Driver’s License and a Clean DMV Record, required
• Experience with Doc U Sign, required
• College coursework/certification in Business, Contract Management, or related field, preferred
• Experience with Newstar and/or Laserfiche, preferred
• Detailed oriented with good analytical skills a must.
• Ability to write, speak and interact clearly and professionally.
• Can handle sensitive information with the highest degree of integrity and confidentiality.
• Fast, proficient, and accurate typist
• Self-starter who works well independently
• Ability to prioritize given tasks and work efficiently towards completing them
• Strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills required.
• Must have the ability to multi-task in a fast paced and deadline driven environment.
• Must be able to maintain professionalism and a positive service attitude at all times.
A complete job description is available upon request.SUBMIT YOUR RESUME TO APPLY NOW!