POSITION TYPE: Full-time
EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK: Monday – Friday/8:00 am to 5:00 pm
SUMMARY/OBJECTIVE: Assist Project Accountants and the overall Accounting Department with data entry, recording transactions, preparing reports, accounts payable, update financial information and perform administrative tasks.
• Record and File Preliminary Notices
• Process Invoices (Including Contract Status and Joint Check Requirements)
• Input invoices
• Run daily and funding checks
• Accounts Payable
• Prepare Bank Reconciliations
• Post Extra Work Orders and Change Orders
• Copy and post cash receipts
• Code and post sales closing statements
• Prepare Loan reconciliation
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Completion of college level accounting courses, required.
• Familiarity with accounting terminology and procedures, required.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
• Experience in Accounts Payable, preferred
• Construction industry experience, preferred
A complete job description is available upon request.SUBMIT YOUR RESUME TO APPLY NOW!